Postmodern Metanarratives : Blade Runner and Literature in the Age of Image Hardback
Postmodern Metanarratives investigates the relationship between cinema and literature by analyzing the film Blade Runner as a postmodern work that constitutes a landmark of cyberpunk narrative and establishes a link between tradition and the (post)modern.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, IX, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137439727
- Paperback / softback from £49.85