Kinesthetic Empathy in Creative and Cultural Practices Paperback / softback
Edited by Dee Reynolds, Matthew Reason
This book focuses on kinesthetic empathy as a key interdisciplinary concept in our understanding of social interaction and communication in creative and cultural practices ranging from art through entertainment to physical therapies.
It invites readers to venture across disciplinary and methodological boundaries, notably those between arts and sciences, to engage with innovative and critical perspectives on kinesthetic empathy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Intellect Books
- Publication Date: 15/07/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781841504919