Lattice : Multivariate Data Visualization with R Paperback / softback
Part of the Use R! series
Written by the author of the lattice system, this book describes lattice in considerable depth, beginning with the essentials and systematically delving into specific low levels details as necessary.
No prior experience with lattice is required to read the book, although basic familiarity with R is assumed.
The book contains close to 150 figures produced with lattice.
Many of the examples emphasize principles of good graphical design; almost all use real data sets that are publicly available in various R packages.
All code and figures in the book are also available online, along with supplementary material covering more advanced topics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 268 pages, 8 Illustrations, color; XVIII, 268 p. 8 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 12/03/2008
- Category: Combinatorics & graph theory
- ISBN: 9780387759685
- PDF from £59.50