Jesus Was a Migrant Paperback / softback
A moving and spiritually grounded presentation of the value to the United States of migrants, immigrants, and refugees.
The Bible is rich in powerful stories of migrants. Jesus was a migrant. The world is filled with migrants and refugees whose dramatic stories are impossible to ignore.
This book shows what being a migrant really means, what being a Christian means, and what migrants mean to the spiritual and material growth of a society that welcomes them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 133 pages, Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Orbis Books (USA)
- Publication Date: 02/04/2014
- Category: Christian social thought & activity
- ISBN: 9781626980402