Quantum Information Theory and Quantum Statistics Hardback
by Denes Petz
Part of the Theoretical and Mathematical Physics series
This concise and readable book addresses primarily readers with a background in classical statistical physics and introduces quantum mechanical notions as required.
Conceived as a primer to bridge the gap between statistical physics and quantum information, it emphasizes concepts and thorough discussions of the fundamental notions and prepares the reader for deeper studies, not least through a selection of well chosen exercises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, IX, 216 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 12/11/2007
- Category: Quantum physics (quantum mechanics & quantum field theory)
- ISBN: 9783540746348
- PDF from £45.89
- Paperback / softback from £56.89