International Economics Hardback
Appleyard and Field's International Economics offers a consistent level of analysis and treatment of the two main subdivisions of international economics-international trade theory and policy and international monetary theory and policy.
Comprehensive and clear, International Economics helps students move beyond recognition toward an understanding of current and future international events.
New improvements covering the emerging issues in the global economy are designed to help readers both understand and appreciate the growing importance of the global economy in their lives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 848 pages, 201 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/01/2013
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780078021671
- Paperback / softback from £56.59