Kant's Deduction and Apperception : Explaining the Categories Hardback
The book offers a thoroughgoing, analytic account of the Deduction of the Categories in Kant's Critique of Pure Reason that is different from existing interpretations in at least one important aspect: its central claim is that the categories are derivable from the principle of apperception.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 314 pages, XIV, 314 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230358829
- Paperback / softback from £54.55