The Official U.S. Army Illustrated Guide to Edible Wild Plants Paperback / softback
THE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO WILD EDIBLE PLANTS describes the physical characteristics, habitat and distribution, and edible parts of wild plants.
With color photography throughout, this guide facilitates the identification of these plants. Originally intended for Army use, this book serves as a survival aid for civilians, as well.
It's an indispensable companion for hikers, campers, preppers, outdoor chefs, and people caught in the wild who are hungry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 203 Illustrations, color; 50 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/02/2019
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781493040391
- EPUB from £15.31