The Road to the Dayton Accords : A Study of American Statecraft Paperback / softback
The intricate diplomacy that led to the peace agreement in Bosnia, known as the Dayton Accords, is here revealed in unprecedented detail.
Based on thousands of still-classified government documents and dozens of interviews with key participants, this is a comprehensive story of high-level diplomacy, told from the inside.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 251 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 251 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/08/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137348050
- Hardback from £49.55
- Paperback / softback from £49.15