Globalization and Human Rights in the Developing World Hardback
Part of the Global Ethics series
Focusing on world regions where human rights abuses are the most serious, extensive and sustained; this book fills a crucial gap in our knowledge of the difficulties and promise of promoting human rights in our global age.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XII, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230292208
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95