Spotlight on Young Children and Families Paperback / softback
Edited by Derry Koralek
Part of the Spotlight on Young Children series
Successful and effective preschool teachers use creative, engaging approaches to support the development and learning of every child in the classroom.
The highly relevant and practical articles in this volume, drawn from recent issues of NAEYC's journal Young Children, offer research-based, developmentally appropriate strategies that preschool teachers can use or adapt for their work with young children and families.
Each article celebrates and informs the work of preschool teachers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 60 illustrations
- Publisher: National Association for the Education of Young Ch
- Publication Date: 31/07/2007
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781928896425