Teaching the Early Modern Period Paperback / softback
Edited by Derval Conroy, Danielle Clarke
This innovative project unites leading scholars of English, History and French to examine the challenges of teaching early modern literature, history and culture within higher education.
The volume sets out a variety of approaches to teaching the period and aims to revitalize the connection between teaching and research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 273 pages, XIV, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/06/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230284517