Financial Management and Corporate Governance from the Feminist Ethics of Care Perspective Hardback
This book investigates how businesses can adapt their executive and fiscal practices to adopt an ethical, equal-opportunity approach.
The authors demonstrate how corporations can create sustainable work environments that embrace feminist care ethics and ground their research in a strong theoretical discussion of this relatively new framework.
The discussion has a multidisciplinary outlook and explores how the concept of care ethics might be successfully applied to various professional contexts.
Later chapters present findings from an empirical case study conducted in Australia and use both qualitative and quantitative methods to analyse the potential power of a feminist care of ethics approach within commercial and corporate management.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 312 pages, 15 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 312 p. 11 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 13/01/2017
- Category: Corporate finance
- ISBN: 9783319335179
- EPUB from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £109.99