Quilt Traditions : 12 Striking Projects, 9 Skill-Building Techniques Paperback / softback
Sew a slice of life with 12 traditional quilts that prove to be more than just patterns but storytellers.
Each quilt is inspired by life events that everyone can appreciate.
Bold blocks shimmer in their use of colour, value and repetition for handsome quilts with personality to boot.
Repeated blocks will stretch your skills beyond the basics, inviting you to perfect techniques such as strip piecing, half-square triangles, working with templates, paper piecing, machine applique and sewing set-in seams and curves in a way that's easy to understand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 170 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Kansas City Star Books
- Publication Date: 18/05/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617455223