Theory of Computation Hardback
by Dexter Kozen
Part of the Texts in Computer Science series
This textbook is uniquely written with dual purpose.
It cover cores material in the foundations of computing for graduate students in computer science and also provides an introduction to some more advanced topics for those intending further study in the area.
This innovative text focuses primarily on computational complexity theory: the classification of computational problems in terms of their inherent complexity.
The book contains an invaluable collection of lectures for first-year graduates on the theory of computation.
Topics and features include more than 40 lectures for first year graduate students, and a dozen homework sets and exercises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 418 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 418 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/03/2006
- Category: Computer science
- ISBN: 9781846282973
- Paperback / softback from £59.35