The Yangtze River Delta : Business Guide to the Shanghai Region Paperback / softback
Part of the China Briefing series
Designed with the foreign investor in mind, this guide presents region and city-specific intelligence available through few other English sources.
Its pages overview the region from a business standpoint, examine the economy of the region's provinces and prominent citiesin depth, and introduce the basics of establishing a business in the region. With detailed economic indicators and primary research largely from Chinese government and news sources, this guide is an accessible and engaging compilation of the practical information you need for doing business in the region.
This is part of a five book business guide series: the Yangtze River Delta, Beijing and Northeast China, South China and the Greater Pearl River Delta, Central China and West China.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 132 pages, 25 Illustrations, color; 83 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 132 p. 108 illus., 25 il
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 03/06/2012
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- ISBN: 9783642276231