Lake of the mind : A conversation with Steven Holl Paperback / softback
by DIANA CARTA
Overlooking 31st street in Midtown West in New York City, Steven Holl recounts how his creative process originates and develops through a particular style of working, leading to what characterizes the form of his architecture.
It is through the descriptions of his latest projects in this book that the architect illustrates the tools of his work and the place where these are conceived and contemplated.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 30 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: LetteraVentidue Edizioni srl
- Publication Date: 24/08/2018
- Category: Individual architects & architectural firms
- ISBN: 9788862422871