Trumpets from the Steep Paperback / softback
by Diana Cooper
This last volume of Lady Diana Cooper's memoirs covers the years of the Second World War and its aftermath, when her husband Duff Cooper served as Minister of Information and then in various diplomat posts around the world.
We accompany the Coopers on their travels from the Dorchester Hotel during the breathless days of the Blitz, to a happy sojourn farming in Sussex, to Singapore and Algiers and eventual retirement to France, all told with Diana's unique perspective and enchanting style.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 17/05/2018
- Category: Autobiography: general
- ISBN: 9781784873028
- EPUB from £3.49
- Paperback / softback from £22.95