Oxford Learner's Thesaurus : A dictionary of synonyms Mixed media product
Edited by Diana Lea, Jeniffer Bradbery, Richard Poole, Helen Warren
No two words are exactly the same. The Oxford Learner's Thesaurus groups words with similar meanings and explains the differences between them. It helps students find the right words so they can say exactly what they mean when both speaking and writing.
Students can also explore the entire Thesaurus on the interactive CD-ROM.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 1024 pages, black and white illustrations and line drawings throughout; plus 30 plates with numerous
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/2008
- Category: ELT dictionaries & reference
- ISBN: 9780194752008