Unequal Actors in Equalising Institutions : Negotiations in the United Nations General Assembly Hardback
by Diana Panke
This book explores the interplay between formal rules and real world differences, questioning to what extent size-related capacities between states matters for the dynamics and outcomes of negotiations taking place in the United Nations General Assembly, an institution that strongly reflects the one-state, one-vote principle.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XV, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/11/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137363268
- Paperback / softback from £49.85