Connecticut : Mapping the Nutmeg State through History Paperback / softback
Discover the history of Connecticut through rare historical full-color maps.
Combining fifty rare, beautiful, and diverse maps of the Nutmeg State from the Library of Congress collections, as well as a foreword by Vincent Virga, informative captions and essays on state history, this book is a collectible for cartography buffs and a celebration of Connecticut for residents, former residents, and visitors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 61 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 04/08/2018
- Category: World atlases / world maps
- ISBN: 9781493037179