Ethical Issues in Contemporary Human Resource Management Paperback / softback
Edited by Diana Winstanley, Jean Woodall
Part of the Management, Work and Organisations series
There are many books about HRM and many about ethics but none which take these issues together as the focus.
Covering the subject of HR in a rigorous and comprehensive way using ethical frameworks, the book also looks at areas of ethical concern in current trends and practice, as well as examples and methods for promoting good practice. A timely contribution to the current gap in HRM literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 301 pages, XII, 301 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 28/10/1999
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780333739662