The A-Z Guide to Food as Medicine Paperback / softback
Can an apple a day keep the doctor away? The A-Z Guide to Food As Medicine addresses food folklore by exploring the scientific findings about physiological effects of over 250 foods, food groups, nutrients, and phytochemicals.
Today, health care providers are fielding more questions from patients on how to help improve their nutritional health, which in turn can help to prevent disease.
The guide is a dictionary-style reference intended for use by health care professionals to quickly and easily access information about the bioactive components in the foods and how diet can be manipulated for health benefits.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 347 pages, N/A; 1 Tables, black and white; 65 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 22/12/2015
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781498735230