Emerging Issues in Green Criminology : Exploring Power, Justice and Harm Paperback / softback
Edited by Diane Westerhuis, Reece Walters, Tanya Wyatt
Part of the Critical Criminological Perspectives series
This edited collection brings together internationally renowned scholars to explore green criminology through the interdisciplinary lenses of power, harm and justice.
The chapters provide innovative case study analyses from around the world that seek to advance theoretical, policy and practice discourses about environmental harm.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, IX, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/06/2013
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9781137273970