Critical Phenomena in Natural Sciences : Chaos, Fractals, Selforganization and Disorder: Concepts and Tools Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Series in Synergetics series
Concepts, methods and techniques of statistical physics in the study of correlated, as well as uncorrelated, phenomena are being applied ever increasingly in the natural sciences, biology and economics in an attempt to understand and model the large variability and risks of phenomena.
This is the first textbook written by a well-known expert that provides a modern up-to-date introduction for workers outside statistical physics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 528 pages, XXII, 528 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 13/03/2006
- Category: States of matter
- ISBN: 9783540308829
- PDF from £46.75