Mathematical Systems Theory I : Modelling, State Space Analysis, Stability and Robustness Paperback / softback
Part of the Texts in Applied Mathematics series
This book presents the mathematical foundations of systems theory in a self-contained, comprehensive, detailed and mathematically rigorous way.
It is devoted to the analysis of dynamical systems and combines features of a detailed introductory textbook with that of a reference source.
The book contains many examples and figures illustrating the text which help to bring out the intuitive ideas behind the mathematical constructions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 804 pages, 180 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 804 p. 180 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 17/02/2010
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9783642039409
- Hardback from £71.59
- PDF from £55.24