Ontologies : A Silver Bullet for Knowledge Management and Electronic Commerce Hardback
This second edition systematically introduces the notion of ontologies to the non-expert reader and demonstrates in detail how to apply this conceptual framework for improved intranet retrieval of corporate information and knowledge and for enhanced Internet-based electronic commerce.
He also describes ontology languages (XML, RDF, and OWL) and ontology tools, and the application of ontologies.
In addition to structural improvements, the second edition covers recent developments relating to the Semantic Web, and emerging web-based standard languages.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 162 pages, X, 162 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/10/2003
- Category: Distributive industries
- ISBN: 9783540003021
- PDF from £52.69
- Paperback / softback from £50.55