Discourses of Olympism : From the Sorbonne 1894 to London 2012 Hardback
Part of the Global Culture and Sport Series series
This book evaluates the moral project of Olympism, analzying the changing value positions adopted in relation to the ideology of Olympism across the period from the 1890s to the present day.
The book also analyzes discourses of Olympism concerned with youth, governance, sport for development and international relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 305 pages, VIII, 305 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230289574
- Paperback / softback from £54.09