Constructing South East Europe : The Politics of Balkan Regional Cooperation Hardback
Part of the St Antony's Series series
Regional cooperation has become a distinctive feature of the Balkans, an area known for its turbulent politics.
Exploring the origins and dynamics of this change, this book highlights the transformative power of the EU and other international actors.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XV, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/03/2011
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230239722
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95