Advances in Hydatid Disease Diagnosis & Treatment Paperback / softback
Edited by Dimitrios Filippou
This book is the 3rd book of a series started in 2005.
This third book covers a very important subject, especially in developing countries.
A common parasitic disease that may require surgical treatment.
All inner approaches are covered in detail by experts in their fields.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Many diagrams, photos & charts
- Publisher: Broken Hill Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/11/2013
- Category: Medical parasitology
- ISBN: 9789963716128