Infection Prevention and Control : Applied Microbiology for Healthcare Paperback / softback
This is the updated version of the hugely popular Applied Microbiology for Nurses, providing essential information about how infection occurs, methods to prevent it and the precautions required to contain it.
The new edition is fully revised to include primary infection control issues alongside important concepts of applied microbiology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 66 Illustrations, black and white; 368 p. 66 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 20/08/2008
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9780230507531