Management for Psychiatrists Paperback / softback
Edited by Dinesh Bhugra, Stuart Bell, Burns Alistair
A sound practical guide to the complex world of management in psychiatric practice.
It gives a theoretical overview of the management, structure, funding and politics of the NHS and focuses on both the various skills necessary for running services and personal development skills, with an emphasis on leadership and medical management skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 540 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: RCPsych Publications
- Publication Date: 23/09/2016
- Category: Medical administration & management
- ISBN: 9781909726659