Mixed Methods in Comparative Politics : Principles and Applications Hardback
Part of the ECPR Research Methods series
This book approaches current controversies concerning qualitative and quantitative procedures in the social sciences and incorporates new methods showing how they can supplement each other.
It is based on a comprehensive international research project that readers can apply to their findings through the data set provided on the author's home page.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, XI, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/09/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230361775
- Paperback / softback from £50.59