Servant Leadership : Developments in Theory and Research Hardback
Servant-leadership may be the answer to the current demand for a more ethical, people-centred leadership where humility, servitude and contribution are key elements.
The purpose of this book is to provide an overview of current thinking and empirical research of the determinants, underlying processes and consequences of servant leadership.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XVIII, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9780230238268
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £56.65