The History of Danish Law : Selected Articles and Bibliography Paperback / softback
by Ditlev Tamm
Ditlev Tamm has with this book collected a series of articles concerning Danish history of law that has not before been available in English.
The subjects concentrate on the main topics of legal history, legislation, courts and legal thinking from the middle ages till our times.
This is not quite the complete history of Danish law but a mere introduction to those interested in Danish law and who wishes to seek information on the historical background.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Illustrations (some col.), col. map
- Publisher: DJOFPublishing
- Publication Date: 13/05/2011
- Category: Legal system: general
- ISBN: 9788757416794