Membership in Service Clubs : Rotary's Experience Hardback
Membership in Service Clubs provides the first rigorous assessment of the activities of Rotary, a global service organization founded in 1905 that implements projects and helps build goodwill and peace throughout the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 167 pages, XII, 167 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/04/2014
- Category: Charities, voluntary services & philanthropy
- ISBN: 9781137444738
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39