Wind Power Electric Systems : Modeling, Simulation and Control Hardback
Part of the Green Energy and Technology series
The book helps readers understand key concepts in standalone and grid connected wind energy systems and features analysis into the modeling and optimization of commonly used configurations through the implementation of different control strategies. Utilizing several electrical machinery control approaches, such as vector control and direct torque control 'Wind Power Electric Systems' equips readers with the means to understand, assess and develop their own wind energy systems and to evaluate the performance of such systems. Mathematical models are provided for each system and a corresponding MATLAB/SIMULINK example is included at the end of each section in order to demonstrate key processes and methods.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, 219 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 202 p. 219 illus. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/04/2014
- Category: Power networks, systems, stations & plants
- ISBN: 9781447164241
- PDF from £76.50
- Paperback / softback from £73.59