How does MRI work? : An Introduction to the Physics and Function of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Paperback / softback
A succinct introduction to the physics and function of magnetic resonance imaging with an emphasis on practical information.
This thoroughly revised second edition is clearly structured.
The underlying physical principles of the MR experiment are described and the basic pulse sequences commonly used in clinical MRI.
It progresses to more advanced techniques such as parallel imaging and cardiovascular MR imaging.
An extensive glossary offers rapid access to MRI terminology and will help those seeking to understand this interesting fascinating subject.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, 9 Tables, black and white; 57 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 170 p. 57 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 18/07/2006
- Category: Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR / MRI)
- ISBN: 9783540300670
- PDF from £46.75