Passive House Details : Solutions for High-Performance Design Paperback / softback
Passive House Details introduces the concepts, principles, and design processes of building ultralow-energy buildings.
The objective of this book is to provide design goals, research, analysis, systems, details, and inspiring images of some of the most energy-efficient, carbon-neutral, healthy, and satisfying buildings currently built in the region.
Other topics included: heat transfer, moisture management, performance targets, and climatic zones.
Illustrated with more than 375 color images, the book is a visual catalog of construction details, materials, and systems drawn from projects contributed from forty firms.
Fourteen in-depth case studies demonstrate the most energy-efficient systems for foundations, walls, floors, roofs, windows, doors, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 316 pages, 110 Line drawings, color; 270 Halftones, color; 3 Tables, color; 380 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9781138958265