We the People : A Brief Introduction to the Constitution and Its Interpretation Paperback / softback
Dahlin takes an analytical approach to existing Constitutional scholarship and presents a limited number of landmark Supreme Court decisions in a way that makes this important material accessible to an undergraduate academic audience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 186 pages, IX, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/09/2012
- Category: Constitution: government & the state
- ISBN: 9781137274069
- Hardback from £50.79