Why Higher Education Should Have a Leftist Bias Hardback
Part of the Education, Politics and Public Life series
Presenting a thoughtful justification for the left in American education, Donald Lazere argues that to teach students rhetoric and critical thinking, key components of a humanist education, educators must discuss and teach students to grapple with the conservative bias in academia, the media, and politics that is considered to be the status quo.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 268 pages, XIX, 268 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2013
- Category: Political correctness
- ISBN: 9781137349644
- Paperback / softback from £49.45