Regional Cases in U.S. Foreign Policy Paperback / softback
Regional Cases in U.S. Foreign Policy is the perfect accompaniment to U.S. Foreign Policy: Back to the Water's Edge. It provides micro-level bilateral interactions among specific states-material that is often ignored or downplayed in more general treatments of the subject.
Each of the seven chapters is devoted to a region of the world in which the United States conducts significant foreign policy.
Each chapter features case studies of American interaction with two different countries in that region, allowing students the opportunity to compare policy interactions across-as well as within-particular regions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 1 Tables, unspecified; 7 Maps; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/05/2017
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781442268203
- Hardback from £37.19
- EPUB from £57.19