The Genocide Debate : Politicians, Academics, and Victims Hardback
Neither a case study of a particular genocide nor a work of comparative genocide, this book explores the political constraints and imperatives that motivate debates about genocide in the academic world and, to a lesser extent, in the political arena.
The book is an analysis of the ways that political interests shape discourse about genocide.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, X, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/09/2011
- Category: Genocide & ethnic cleansing
- ISBN: 9780230114142
- Paperback / softback from £56.65