The Moderator's Survival Guide : Handling Common, Tricky, and Sticky Situations in User Research Paperback / softback
The Moderator's Survival Guide is your indispensable resource for navigating the rocky shoals of your one-on-one user research sessions.
Inside, you'll find guidance for nearly 100 diverse situations (ranging from business-as-usual to tricky and sticky) that might occur during usability studies, contextual inquiries, or user interviews. As a moderator, you are responsible for the well-being of the participant, your study, and your organization.
You must be prepared for anything that may happen, from your technology failing to the participant quailing.
Use this guide to identify your best next steps, react appropriately, and survive any challenges that comes your way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 364 pages, Approx. 120 illustrations (120 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Network management
- ISBN: 9780124047006