Prospects and Challenges of Free Trade Agreements : Unlocking Business Opportunities in Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) Markets Hardback
This book assesses the effectiveness of free trade agreements (FTAs) in unlocking international business opportunities in member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
It takes an institutional perspective in explaining the existence and effects of non-tariff barriers and how FTAs can address these barriers to attract foreign investors.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 133 pages, XVIII, 133 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/11/2014
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137479860
- Paperback / softback from £43.65