Brain Research in Education and the Social Sciences : Implications for Practice, Parenting, and Future Society Paperback / softback
Brain Research in Education and the Social Sciences: Implications for Practice, Parenting, and Future Society provides practitioners, parents, and policy makers with research-based information and illustrative case studies about brain development across the lifespan.
Neurotechnological advances that are contributing to a broader understanding of brain development and brain illnesses are discussed in a context specifically relevant to those working in education and the social sciences.
The book enables readers to understand the societal implications of this expanding knowledge base and offers suggestions for future policies and practices that would make high-quality learning environments available to all students and individuals receiving care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 206 pages, 7 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, black and white; 3 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/11/2017
- Category: Physiological & neuro-psychology, biopsychology
- ISBN: 9781138206359
- Hardback from £115.19