Eurhythmics for Autism and Other Neurophysiologic Diagnoses : A Sensorimotor Music-Based Treatment Approach Paperback / softback
In Eurhythmics for Autism and Other Neurophysiologic Diagnoses, Dorita S.
Berger reveals how Eurhythmics, a method of teaching the musical concepts of rhythm, structure and expression kinaesthetically through movement, can help develop sensorimotor skills in children and adults with autism and other special needs.
Covering both theory and practice, she explains this innovative, music-based approach and how it can also address cognitive and sensory issues in adults with debilitating conditions, such as dementia or post-traumatic stress disorder.
With a particular emphasis on autism, she provides clear and adaptable session plans, suitable for working with children and adults of all ages.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 10 black and white figures and photographs
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/10/2015
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781849059893
- EPUB from £16.99