Rethinking Political Obligation : Moral Principles, Communal Ties, Citizenship Hardback
What are the grounds for and limits to obedience to the state?
This book offers a fresh analysis of the debate concerning the moral obligation to obey the state, develops a novel account of political obligation and provides the first detailed argument of how a theory of political obligation can apply to subjects of an unjust state.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 221 pages, XIII, 221 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230360754
- Paperback / softback from £50.59