A Political Ecology of Youth and Crime Hardback
This book explores young people's 'nested' and 'political' ecological relationships with crime through an empirical investigation of the important 'places' and 'spaces' in young people's lives; in their social relationships with peers and family members; and within formal institutional systems such as education, youth justice and social care.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 203 pages, VIII, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2012
- Category: Age groups: adolescents
- ISBN: 9780230280533
- Paperback / softback from £50.59