There's something special about Ceri . . . Meet Ceri. She's giving up her life and job in London to follow her heart in Leeds. But Ceri has a bad habit of unintentionally inspiring other people to follow their hearts too - then desperately trying to solve the resulting problems.
When she arrives in her new city it's not long before chaos ensues.
Will Ceri stick with her vow to not get involved or will she be forced to do what she does best and act like modern-day Cupid?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 01/01/0001
- Category: Adult & contemporary romance
- ISBN: 9781472261687
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- EPUB from £5.99